*ABL-Women*Abundant and Balanced Living!

Forums

Forum Home > Spiritually Equipped and Encouraged > Discussion from July 2nd 2012 Devotion

Starr
Site Owner

Hi! This is Starr. I hope you enjoyed reading todays devotion. I can tell you that I have been freed from fear! Praise God! I used to have panic attacks several times a day and it made me almost unable to function. I missed work because of that fear. I missed time with my family because of that fear. I missed many days of my life because of that fear. Years were stolen from me, But today I can tell you that God has delivered me!! The enemy still tried to trap me every now and then, But I now recognize those attacks and head them off before they have even had a chance to overtake my thinking and my actions. I have been freed!!!! I look forward to hearing your stories of freedom!! Have a great day!! 

--

For His Glory,

Starr

July 2, 2012 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Libby King

I am truly thankful for the freedom I have received from Jesus.  The freedom of His love and acceptance even though I am a sinner.  The freedom to be the person He made me to be, and knowing He is with me every step of the way.  Through the freedom Jesus has given me, I want to be obedient and serve Him.  His love gives me the freedom to believe and trust Him no matter what this world throws at us.  I am thankful to live in a country where I have the freedom to worship our God. 

--
July 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Starr
Site Owner

Libby, you are so right! Aren't we blessed to have been placed in this country! It's not perfect, but at least we are free! I don't know what I would do without the freedom to trust and serve God. That is all that gets me through the tough days and gives me even greater joy on the great days!

--

For His Glory,

Starr

July 2, 2012 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Recent Prayer Requests

• Help Us To Trust

God, I pray for my sisters in Christ today as some of them struggle with releasing it all to You. You are able and You can be trusted. Give us confidence to lean on You with all...
  • For my friends and family

Father God, I pray that those I love and those I have yet to meet would come alive this Easter weekend to know You in all Your glory and fullness. I pray that Your sacrificial b...

Testimonials

• "Join us and interact with other Titus 2 Women all summer long!! Leave your comments here!"
    Starr LaPradd
    S.E.E. Summer!!

Donate!

• To Offset Printing Costs Raised: $0.00 0 donations