*ABL-Women*Abundant and Balanced Living!

Forums

Forum Home > What has God done for you today! > God's Plan for me

Shannon Moorefield

I have spent much time in prayer trying to figure out God's plan for me and what I should be doing for His glory. I have finally figured out where He wants me. He has laid it on my heart and is leading me back to the Puppet Ministry. I feel such excitement and thankfulness for His voice and my purpose! I have been very hardheaded and fearful of this but I know God will lead the way!

--
July 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Starr
Site Owner

Shannon! That is awesome! It is so cool when we get clear direction from God on where He wants us and what He wants us to do when we get there. I am excited for you! Don't be fearful. I hope you get to read the devotion for July 4th. It talks about all the things we have been freed from and fear is one of the biggies. He has always got your back and I am excited to see how He uses you in this new ministry! Love and Blessings!

--

For His Glory,

Starr

July 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Recent Prayer Requests

• Help Us To Trust

God, I pray for my sisters in Christ today as some of them struggle with releasing it all to You. You are able and You can be trusted. Give us confidence to lean on You with all...
  • For my friends and family

Father God, I pray that those I love and those I have yet to meet would come alive this Easter weekend to know You in all Your glory and fullness. I pray that Your sacrificial b...

Testimonials

• "Join us and interact with other Titus 2 Women all summer long!! Leave your comments here!"
    Starr LaPradd
    S.E.E. Summer!!

Donate!

• To Offset Printing Costs Raised: $0.00 0 donations